Built to meet or exceed Original Equipment Specifications w/updates
- 100% of all wearable components are replaced with NEW OEM
- Camshaft oiling issues have been resolved by the use of spray welding material onto the existing camshaft holder and CNC machines to properly mill down the clearances to microns
- The Oil Pump is replaced with a new high volume pump to boost pressure to the upper end of the engine reducing wear.
- MLS (Multi-Layer Steel) head gaskets are used instead of Single Layer ones which are prone to leak.
- Graphite coated skirt pistons are utilized to eliminate wear in between cold starts and moly rings.
- All finished engines are spun tested to test for oil pressure, compression & proper operation.
- All engines are built to micron’s which is millionths of an inch, not thousandths.
Why order from Engine Experts?
- We are direct distributors for the country’s top tier one manufacturers, as well as suppliers of New, and Used parts.
- We ship from warehouses located all over North America.
- We have an “Order Verification System”, which records EVERY order to make sure you get exactly what you ordered.
- On engines your VIN# is required to complete your order.
- We email you a copy of your invoice within minutes of the order for your records.
We have an automated “Order Shipping Notification System” that calls you and gives you the tracking information for your order, once shipped.